16 March ,May be worth a look

steve m
This post is 5531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

might get the tank bag, as i will be going places this year :D

thanks for the heads up buddy

You do get what you pay for, though.

About the only thing I have left that still does it's job is a disclock and that only because I am a locksporter who knows a bit about how to look after such things.

The waterproofs aren't. The radio headsets are poorly wired. The jackets are a touch flimsy.

They do for your first set of kit, but don't expect them to last more'n a couple of years.

You do get what you pay for, though.

About the only thing I have left that still does it's job is a disclock and that only because I am a locksporter who knows a bit about how to look after such things.

The waterproofs aren't. The radio headsets are poorly wired. The jackets are a touch flimsy.

They do for your first set of kit, but don't expect them to last more'n a couple of years.

Sounds about right, I did try on waterproof suit - was total crap.

Was an XL, but it still tried to lift my gonads into my lower intestine while also making sure my ankles were completely uncovered!!

But my boots are grand for the money - as u say u cant expect too much for buttons....

In all honesty, is any gear gonna last for more than few years? Even if quality allows a long life, most ppl still seem to change after few years anyway.

all i got was a disc lock from there sometime last year but the down-side to that was some little shit stood on my front mudguard and cracked it whilst I was in there buying it! grrrrrr <_<:angry:<_<

Got a tank bag couple of years ago - has had some serious use and still going strong - not bad for tenner! - Might try the disk lock this time. You have to pick and choose a bit some things are better value for money than others.

:D

I thought the disc lock was ok for a fiver. I still got it and use it everyday. Only downside is it doesn't come with one of those fancy handlebar bags to put it in so I put it in my saddle bags cos its awkward in the jacket pocket etc. I got the yellow one with the springy thing that loops on your bars from the lock to remind you its on lol. Didn't get the alarmed one cos it looked $h!t and tacky :P