Hello

Yamigirl
This post is 5539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone from a glorious sunny cheshire. Im new to the site and new to Yammi's im a big Suzuki fan at heart but thought i would widen my horizon a little so i have bought my first Yamaha its a XJ 600 a bit tatty but thats what husbands are for :lol: It is nearly ready for the road just sorting the final bits out and hopefully it will be ready for a blast down the A49 soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

widen my horizon a little so i have bought my first Yamaha ---------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forum ... i see uv crossed over to the class machines B) .. nah seriously all welcome "< chip in to the threads , thers some wise cracks on here . and info . ride-outs .. ;)

Hello no your not that far my bro lives there (dont ask me where exactly though)

Hi Yamigirl, I'm down in East Anglia, so couldn't be much farther away LOL!

See the link to curvyriders, I check the site every now and then, it seems a mainly Nothern UK clan, but great to read what they get up to.

There's a big Scottish contingent, plenty of Welsh and English lasses too! Actually, I think there's a couple of Australians too ;)

Certainly not trying to take anything away from this site, but it's nice to post somewhere and get a purely female perspective on things. Plus, you can ask the questions you'd to too embarrassed to ask on the serious forums (and I do plenty of that!!!).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online