Things that annoy me about people.....

Goff
This post is 5540 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".

Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look".

Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? My god they need their arses kicking!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?".

No you moron, I paid £8 to come to the cinema and stare at the fekking floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'.

Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short".

WTF? Life is the longest thing anyone every bloody well does! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?".

If the bus came would I be standing here, you bloody numpty!

10. When im in Asda and someone i know says "Alright - what you up to Goff" - FFS!!! I am doing my friggin shopping! Does it look like im Bungy Jumping or something?

Im sure theres a lot more - im having one of those days today......... :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

People who say "so they say" :angry:

1) Who's 'they'? and

2) why do 'they' always have all the answers? :huh:

haha..

I had the time / watch situation with a lad who works in our warehouse last week...I asked.."what time are we on"..he looked at his wrist - didnt even have a watch on - and says "erm, its about half three"... :blink:

WTF is one of those days........... :lol:

You know - when the day has hardly started and already its fuckwits ahoy....

People who say "so they say" :angry:

1) Who's 'they'? and

2) why do 'they' always have all the answers? :huh:

haha..

I had the time / watch situation with a lad who works in our warehouse last week...I asked.."what time are we on"..he looked at his wrist - didnt even have a watch on - and says "erm, its about half three"... :blink:

:lol:

8. When people say "life is short".

WTF? Life is the longest thing anyone every bloody well does! What can you do that's longer?

Death?

10. When im in Asda :offtopic:

I was passing the bread counter" i thot i saw a loaf with Drew-py"s name on it??????

But when i looked a little closer, it said " THICK CUT" :lol:

he looked at his wrist - didnt even have a watch on - and says "erm, its about half three"... :blink:

I LOVE doing that to people!!!

I look at my clearly empty wrist, I look at the sky, sniff the air or something like that. Sprinkling grass is a good one.

Of course they think I'm a twat. The kick then comes when they ask the next person with a watch, only to have the exact same time given to them :blink::o

The secret is that they almost always ask me within a few minutes of me seeing what the time is. ;)

Can't do it now as I do actually wear a watch these days.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online