Newbie from Wales

Perro46
This post is 5538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to you all, I've just bought a 1984 Maxim 700 which needs a bit of TLC. Never had a Yamaha

before but had plenty of British bikes over the years and one Honda. I gather I've found the best

site for finding bits a nd pieces for it. Nice to be here.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi to you all, I've just bought a 1984 Maxim 700 which needs a bit of TLC. Never had a Yamaha

before but had plenty of British bikes over the years and one Honda. I gather I've found the best

welcome yes its a grate site for info ect ect and check out this link they do most parts and offers used em 5 or 6 times safe site good luck nice to c some pics of your bike ..

http://www.bitzforbikes.co.uk/

Prynhawn da Perro 46. Where you from mate? I live in God's own city - Swansea. :D

Prynhawn da Perro 46. Where you from mate? I live in God's own city - Swansea. :D

Hi there, I'm about half way between Carmarthen and Cardigan, near Llandysul. Nice to be here.