Well... here goes... Hi Everyone !!

Turbine
This post is 5559 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just to say Hi to everyone.

I'm Paul - 50 years young.

Been riding for over 30 years... (well, I get off to have my tea!!)

Mainly Yamaha's - Started with a FS1-E in Purple - then a DT175 twin shock White - RD200 Orange - RD400 DX Maroon I raced that one - TA125 Race bike, raced that too - DT175 MX Blue - SR500 Black - XS1100 Silver - LC 350 White n red - YPVS 350 White n red - SRX600 Silver... and some other Jap stuff and a Sportster 883 :o ...... But my heart is with Yamaha and right now I have an MT-03! oop's... in Red! (Colour is important to me... well it is!)

I live in sunny Stockport nr Manchester UK.

Two grown kids and no ties. (never did like them anyway... the ties that is... love my kids!)

My daughter has a YBR125 and is quite a natural rider, but my son just aint interested at all.

I could go on, but Im aiming to find friends not loose them already!!! ; )

Ok guys, look forward to chatting and sharing what I think I know - looking forward to learning new stuff too!

Best wishes

Paul

--------

Turbine

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul welcome to the forum

I'm also Paul 50 years young, still got my blue DT175MX though, Oh and not too far away either :D

hi paul welcome ,im of the same age started on the same bike.great bikes to start on

Hiya Paul,

Welcome along, Me I'm nowhere near 50, so no Saga for me.......

How do you get your daughter to get on a bike? mine looks at me like I'm somthing that fell off her shoe when I suggest it!!

Girls eh??

Hi there Paul,

I ride a dragstar, recent biker really, passed my cby in April, theory in May and DAS in June,

Bought my bike 2 months ago, cant wait for the better weather!...

regards,

-Mits-

My daughter has a YBR125 and is quite a natural rider, but my son just aint interested at all.

Welcome!!

Dont give up on your son yet, he may grow out of this phase! :tantrum: But great to hear your daughter is a biker.

How do you get your daughter to get on a bike? mine looks at me like I'm somthing that fell off her shoe when I suggest it!!

Girls eh??

Hey Hey...I coudnt wait jump on the back of my dads bike lol...

Mainly Yamaha's - Started with a FS1-E in Purple - then a DT175 twin shock White - RD200 Orange - RD400 DX Maroon I raced that one - TA125 Race bike, raced that too - DT175 MX Blue - SR500 Black - XS1100 Silver - SRX600 Silver... and some other Jap stuff. But my heart is with Yamaha and right now I have an MT-03! oop's... in Red! (Colour is important to me... well it is!)

hi welcome im not that far from 50 life starts a 40 so thay say mine did

Mainly Yamaha's - Started with a FS1-E in Purple - then a DT175 twin shock White - RD200 Orange - RD400 DX Maroon I raced that one - TA125 Race bike, raced that too - DT175 MX Blue - SR500 Black - XS1100 Silver - SRX600 Silver... and some other Jap stuff. But my heart is with Yamaha and right now I have an MT-03! oop's... in Red! (Colour is important to me... well it is!)

I live in sunny Stockport nr Manchester UK.

Two grown kids and no ties. (never did like them anyway... the ties that is... love my kids!)

I could go on, but Im aiming to find friends not loose them already!!! ; )

Ok guys, look forward to chatting and sharing what I think I know - looking forward to learning new stuff too!

Best wishes

Paul

--------

Turbine

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I've been working shifts, so excuse the delay in re-posting!!

Think I'm gonna enjoy this - cheers everyone!!

Paul

Hi Paul welcome to the forum

I'm also Paul 50 years young, still got my blue DT175MX though, Oh and not too far away either :D

--------

Hi oldgitonabike! (sound awful - cause I am too)

Wish I still had mine : (

Hope to see you around.

Oh', and hanks for the welcome!

Paul

Hey Hey...I coudnt wait jump on the back of my dads bike lol...

---------

Hi Batifan19!

Well she's been riding pillion with me for a few years, then just "one day".....0-0..... and that was that!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Paul

(0-0 = my keyboard interpretation of a bike by the way)

Welcome!!

Dont give up on your son yet, he may grow out of this phase! :tantrum: But great to hear your daughter is a biker.

---------

Hi Vic!

Nice one - finger crossed eh'.

Yes my daughter is doin good - loves 2 wheels!

Thanks for the welcome!

Paul

---------

Hi Vic!

Nice one - finger crossed eh'.

Yes my daughter is doin good - loves 2 wheels!

Thanks for the welcome!

Paul

OOOP'S........... 's on the end of finger... I have more than one : )

Hi there Paul,

I ride a dragstar, recent biker really, passed my cby in April, theory in May and DAS in June,

Bought my bike 2 months ago, cant wait for the better weather!...

regards,

-Mits-

--------

Hi Mits

Great to hear its all done and dusted and what a lovely bike too - congratulations!

Its a lot more intensive to get a full license now - I wouldn't fancy it : 0

Anyway, here's to a great summer and warm tyres!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Paul

Hiya Paul,

Welcome along, Me I'm nowhere near 50, so no Saga for me.......

Girls eh??

Hi Gas up - Let's Go!

Thanks for the welcome!

She just sits there as happy as Larry (who ever Larry is!) a great pillion too... just one of those things I guess eh!

Where as my son wants to climb off the bike on corners and straights - awful pillion! (sorry son!)

Cheers mate!

Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online