yamaha owners club stickers?

steve 46
This post is 5500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Sorry my fault, I spoke with a company who were supposed to be sending me some samples, and i never got them. Then i completly forgot about them. I will get on the case this weekend and let you all know.

Sorry!

If you can e-mail me a PDF of the sticker design, I have a few mates who do signwriting and vinyl label making, etc. I will ask around for you :D

[email protected]

Id also like a couple to brighten the bike up a bit :D

ok, there are are a few posts on here that could possibly help. did you have any luck with yamaha to use there font? it would be good to advertise this site to more yam owners

To be honest, I really don't think Yamaha will bother if we just go ahead and use the fonts, after all, it's hardly going to damage them in any way, and it's actually to their benefit indirectly. They simply won't waste their time, but I can understand Moderator's caution.

Sorry my fault, I spoke with a company who were supposed to be sending me some samples, and i never got them. Then i completly forgot about them. I will get on the case this weekend and let you all know.

Sorry!

Any progress on this yet mate?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for harping on about this Alex, but have you got anywhere with the stickers yet? If not, pm me and I might be able to do the research needed.

• Admin

Sorry for late reply. I haven't managed to sort out the sticker stuff yet as am in the process of moving to Sydney. I am moving in just under two weeks and am really behind on the moving malarky!

Anyway my point being is that I need to get a large batch made which isn't particulary expensive, it's just that delivery will take a while from Australia to you folks in the UK, USA etc.

I have been looking at a couple of companies where you can order direct, and hope to get this sorted out at the weekend.

Sorry for late reply. I haven't managed to sort out the sticker stuff yet as am in the process of moving to Sydney. I am moving in just under two weeks and am really behind on the moving malarky!

Anyway my point being is that I need to get a large batch made which isn't particulary expensive, it's just that delivery will take a while from Australia to you folks in the UK, USA etc.

I have been looking at a couple of companies where you can order direct, and hope to get this sorted out at the weekend.

Cheers Mate.

If you want to have a load sent to me, I don't mind distributing them about the UK :D

• 1 month later...

stepping up to be a stateside delivery rep.

get me the stickers and i can mail them to whomever wants them as long as i can get a s.a.s.e.

or somthin. (stamps are getting pricey) heck, I could trade my services for a premium membership.

(just saying) ;)