Cartilage piercings?

wild foamy
This post is 5556 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im not really getting why you think a firefly is such a bad thing on a bloke - done right it can look rather cool.

Some have said mine look like blokes tattoos - do i care? Do i fuck.

WF - whatever YOU think YOU should have, is what you should go for - fuck what anyone else thinks ;)

Cor'blimey Goff... if i were a few years older... ;)

my only real problem is justifying the cost of all these piercings and tattoos... im a real tightwad tbh :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im not really getting why you think a firefly is such a bad thing on a bloke - done right it can look rather cool.

Some have said mine look like blokes tattoos - do i care? Do i fuck.

WF - whatever YOU think YOU should have, is what you should go for - fuck what anyone else thinks ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just my opinion really i don't really have a reason for it... And im sure i gave him that advice earlier on in this thread... :D Anyway listen Wildey whatever you get be it the Devil or My Little Pony just enjoy it tattoos are for winners ;)

Cor'blimey Goff... if i were a few years older... ;)

:lol: Ahhh young love! Why don't you get Goff in a heart surround tattoo'd on your arm....?

When you said 'Firefly', with capitalisation, I expected something from the TV show.

I was just having Sausage & Chips while I caught up with the forum, can't bring myself to eat the sausage now......