Cartilage piercings?

wild foamy
This post is 5557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

kinda want to get me some cartilage piercings, was thinking maybe a couple of small silver rings in the back of my right ear (in the cartilage)

has anyone ever done a D.I.Y Piercing or had a cartilage piercing before?, ive stabbed myself countless times with screwdrivers before and took a chunk out of my hand on a sprocket, so a little prick wouldn't be that hard to do i would think (no jokes please)

failing that, an eyebrow stud... to complete the real authentic biker look :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone.

kinda want to get me some cartilage piercings, was thinking maybe a couple of small silver rings in the back of my right ear (in the cartilage)

has anyone ever done a D.I.Y Piercing or had a cartilage piercing before?, ive stabbed myself countless times with screwdrivers before and took a chunk out of my hand on a sprocket, so a little prick wouldn't be that hard to do i would think (no jokes please)

Im a trained tattooist and body piercer of 7 years experience and i would tell you now to get it done properly.

Ive done more of these than i care to remember and everyone is different. I had them myself but they never fekkin healed and were painful at times so i took them out. However other folk seem to heal really well.

But PLEASE do not do it yourself - you run the risk of seriously damaging the cartilage if you dont know what you are doing and you could end up with a big lump of scar tissue that looks totally ugly and you cannot get rid of.

As for the eyebrow stud - these are really common for growing out - and they look totally gay. :lol:

Ain't no authenticated biker I knows what gots one o' them, boy.....

You sure you don' jus' wanna b'come a cowboy an' get all excited over Brokeback Mount'n?

You sure you don' jus' wanna b'come a cowboy an' get all excited over Brokeback Mount'n?

I aint no queer... :angry:

think i will give the eyebrow stud a miss then...

Goff; ever had snakebites done?

I aint no queer... :angry:

Goff; ever had snakebites done?

I have NEVER had any facial piercings - i do not like them on myself although i have many other piercings ;)

I have done these before though - they are as piss easy as a normal labret - you just have to make sure you get them even :D

ever had snakebites done?

I did once, never planned it, went and pissed off a bloody Adder - got me right on the side of the hand. Hurt like fecking hell, wouldn't recommend it......

Seriously though, and I know as much about sticking needles into your body as you do about my mothers coffee stiring habits - but, my missus has had her belly button done 3 times, and every time the body rejected the 'addition', she now has a lovely scar (matches the 550mm of scaring on her arm).

I'd consider myself an authentic biker (in that I ride all weathers, to all places and always preffer the bike over the car) and I ain't got no holes in my body that shouldn't be there.

Yes... else some authentic bikers will probably try and rip it out!!

Once piercings start to show the first sign of rejection - they should be removed immediately.

People leave them to "see what happens" and thats how they end up going all pussed up and minging and you end up with loads of scar tissue - then they go for another piercing before its healed properly (which incidenally takes about 18 months overall) then that rejects again and so we have a vicious cirle and folk end up being scarred.

I had my belly done in 3 places (one at the top 2 on the bottom) the top one was fine, but the bottom ones rejected - i took them out at the first signs and all i have is a teeny mark where the holes were.

Scarring IS unavoidable, but folk often dont know what to do when a piercing rejects and so they end up with an unsightly scar.

I love piercings/tattoos etc :blink: I have 'Snake bite' piercings as you call them and my labret done and my tongue and 20mm tunnels in my lugs and one for the lady's hahaha ;) ! I'd be very careful what you get, luckily they suit me and my personality... Iv seen alot of people get certain ones done just to be part of the scene and they get it all wrong :lol: My advice to you is think what would suit your look and personality! Certainly don't do it yourself and 100% no no on the bad boy eyebrow job!! hahaha

i think they would suit me personally, only think is, Ear piercings and helmets?... hmm... wouldn't that be a bit of a problem?

Goff; fancy pricking my ear, my dear? :P i dont know anywere local that does these :S

can't wait to get my ink done XD

i think they would suit me personally, only think is, Ear piercings and helmets?... hmm... wouldn't that be a bit of a problem?

Goff; fancy pricking my ear, my dear? :P i dont know anywere local that does these :S

can't wait to get my ink done XD

Like i said i have 20mm plugs and had industrials and iv never had a problem! What art work you getting done?

some sort of python or adder on my left forearm, and possibly a celtic dragon on my right arm and possibly my own custom "Firefly" on my back

Nice... I'll post some pictures of mine see if you can get any ideas..! And no offense but i bet you'd regret that 'firefly' idea when your older! :lol:

in that case, im assuming "firefly" is slang for something and me being so young i am unaware of it?. :lol:

Hehe, naaah don't worry there's nothing sinister about it.... I just think its a bit wet! :lol:

Hehe, naaah don't worry there's nothing sinister about it.... I just think its a bit wet! :lol:

Dont matter what anyone thinks - if someone likes it then go for it.

Im sure theres a few things about you some would consider "wet" :P

Dont matter what anyone thinks - if someone likes it then go for it.

Im sure theres a few things about you some would consider "wet" :P

Hahaha... I was waiting for that from you! Come on a fire fly on a bloke...

And yeh there's plenty about me that's wet!! When im in the bath! harharhaaaar........................

Hahaha... I was waiting for that from you! Come on a fire fly on a bloke...

And yeh there's plenty about me that's wet!! When im in the bath! harharhaaaar........................

Im not really getting why you think a firefly is such a bad thing on a bloke - done right it can look rather cool.

Some have said mine look like blokes tattoos - do i care? Do i fuck.

WF - whatever YOU think YOU should have, is what you should go for - fuck what anyone else thinks ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online