found on autotrader

drewpy
This post is 5559 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sound familiar???

My first (not so loving) wife said exactly the same thing, then asked me to make a choice between her & the bike!

Eeeeerrrmmmm!!!!!!!

The second got custody of it!

Damn why can't i find the right kind of woman????

Thoughtless Pussy.

Thoughtless, because he should have found a wife who has her own bike anyway.

Pussy because he should not bow to such pressure.

If a woman cannot accept her man for who he is and who he wants to be, then she's not a 'real' woman and needs a good kick in the pants to help her get over herself.

The Taskmistress is lovely - She's letting me get a shotgun, though I think that's only because she wants to play with it!!

The Taskmistress is lovely - She's letting me get a shotgun, though I think that's only because she wants to play with it!!

just keep your head down, and remember valentines day on saturday or the only thing you will be kissing is the dirt :lol:

Ah, V-Day is already sorted.

Odd thing is - for the second time (if my guess is correct) we've both bought each other the same thing!!

Last year it was swords :lol:

Ah, V-Day is already sorted.

Odd thing is - for the second time (if my guess is correct) we've both bought each other the same thing!!

Last year it was swords :lol:

Duelling pistols???

Nah - Watches. I suspect she's got me an MP4 watch. I'm looking at getting her something expensive, pretty and far more fashionable than my old-fashioned black plastic 80s Casio tastes.

I'm not a fan of flintlock weapons, though she might like a Baker Rifle (she likes Sharpe, y'see...).

The swords thing was twofold - I fight with them, so she bought me a pretty one. She's into her Viking heritage, so I got her a nice 3-lobed one with her name in Viking runes etched on the crossguard.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online