Yamaha Owners Club Stickers?

Charlie28
This post is 5604 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i looked around and came across a couple of websites where you can design your own :lol:

I think the stickers need to be bought in Bulk, but that shouldnt matter ;)

Maybe we could post all the designs people have made and have a vote?

Cheers,

Charlie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work for a graphic design company, i can make them and them

i was more thinking along the lines of swingarm decal

like the address yes?

Yeah that sounds good :lol:

Im at work atm so i cant find the link for the websites :huh:

Il find them when i get home and post them its thats helpful.

If anyone else has any other ways of making them which could be cheaper then post away ;)

Cheers,

Charlie

good luck finding the yamaha font

My creative side screamed yes but the amount of alcohol I have inhaled tonight meant I spelt yamaha wrong twice and everything is a bit skewif, just a quick thing :)

Yamahalogopropercopy.jpg

Edit: Had a wee look around and 50 glossy stickers about 3 inches across will be £30...ish

Yeah, it looks nice! :rolleyes:

finalcopy.jpg

Tried with a more yamaha-ish font. Like I said, if anyone who isn't completely self taught at this photoshop lark can do better..... If not and everyone is happy I'll order a couple to see what they turn out like :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i will do them if someone can get hold of the yamaha fonts

finalcopy.jpg

Tried with a more yamaha-ish font. Like I said, if anyone who isn't completely self taught at this photoshop lark can do better..... If not and everyone is happy I'll order a couple to see what they turn out like :lol:

YAAA, Works for me.

i will do them if someone can get hold of the yamaha fonts

Site admin should have these - they are at the top of the webpage!

There will also be some logisitcs to resolve, other forums have put the stickers / mugs / mouse mats / pens / etc as ebay items - with a higher price for none-members, and a more realistic price for members. It's not just about the printing costs, there is postage and packing as well as travel to/from the post office, plus any transaction charges, as well as the initial outlay for the work.

I know some people have issues with this, but I don't have any problems with someone making some money out of this. for it to work then someone is going to have to put thier hands in thier pockets - and why shouldn't it be worth thier while ? after all they might just get left with a big pile of merchandice.

I'm also active on XT660.com, on there is a shop link selling all kinds of stuff from tee-shirts to man-bags, hoodies etc. These are ordered on-line and delivered direct from the supplier - this could be a good addition to the stickers thread ???? Is there anyone out there that would buy a tee shirt, hoody, thong :o ??

Heres the link if anyone is interested : http://271179.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop

• Admin

Hi guys, I already have a contact who have agreed to make stickers for the club who use a very high quality 7 year vinyl which will not fade or peel overtime. Which is the problem with cheap vinyl decals.

The reason I never went ahead was purely based on the amount which needed to be made at a reasonable cost, as the userbase is now a lot bigger this shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe we should have a competiton for the best sticker design, I imagine we will need a couple of types. Maybe a smallish one, and one for trailing arms etc.

And yes ShoKz your right the Yamaha Typeface is really hard to get hold of, the typeface I used in the forum header logo isn't the right typeface. It's just been manipulated to look as close as!

If you guys can decide on colour/size/etc I will then re-contact the supplier and see what they come back with.

Also we also have www.yamclub.com would you rather the shorter or longer URL?

(Just reminded myself i need to update the DNS on it to point to yamahclub.com)

And yes ShoKz your right the Yamaha Typeface is really hard to get hold of, the typeface I used in the forum header logo isn't the right typeface. It's just been manipulated to look as close as!

I could see alot of problems trying to use the Yamaha font (from Mr Yamaha) - even if you can get it. As the sticker is for the YOC, then I would suggest that the best font to use is the one Alex has used ??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online