Car parking..dosnt it F**K you off.....

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5686 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

In all the miles (300,000) I have ridden in the last 2.5 years, Ive seen lots of stupid driving, parking and general chaos.

Heres just a peek at what Ive seen in regards to parking.....

Firstly..A professional, ahem parks his instructors car on a junction and in a bus stop on a yellow line...

Parking2.jpg

Secondly...what happened here....Motorbike bays at an ASDA, but this managed to get between the bollards to prevent cars entering...

photo-0415.jpg

Ive seen many things, cars parked in the outside lane of the M6, I didnt have time to take photos as I stopped to abuse them and move them on seeing as Id had to filter for 5 miles because they had decided to stop and have TEA!!!

2 cars driving down the M1 near Leicester had had some bump and where taking it out on each other, playing dodgems at speeds in excess of 90mph, I had trouble avoiding the bits of debris that was coming from said vehicles as they wacked each other on purpose ....reg plates and info duly reported....

People cooking on gas stoves on the front seats of vans.....Good luck to them...

And this goes out to the 2 D**Ks in the nissan micras who carried on regardless across the miniroundabout without looking and made me swerve into oncoming traffic..YOU ARE F**KWITS, GO AND SIT IN A DARK CORNER AND PLAY WITH YOURSELVES!!!!

:cussing::rant:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

NO!!!!! I want revenge..... :lol:

lol

I will ermmmmmmmmm Not go any further up north in my white van then doncaster lol

lol

I will ermmmmmmmmm Not go any further up north in my white van then doncaster lol

:lol::lol: Not unless you want both mirrors removing..... :lol:

lol not my van lol!!

Me and a mate of mine took off a taxis mirrors when he tried to under-take me and knock me off on a roundabout in wet weather....we let him go ahead, then went down either side and removed his mirrors....

Beware the yellow dragon!!!

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Me and a mate of mine took off a taxis mirrors when he tried to under-take me and knock me off on a roundabout in wet weather....we let him go ahead, then went down either side and removed his mirrors....

Beware the yellow dragon!!!

me and me dad were going to do it to a volvo who almosted wiped me dad out but decided not to.

but i have knocked a few mirrors off before

did you report the car?

All these stories remind me of when (a few years ago) I was working in London as a courier. Riding up the Euston/ Marylebone Rd one day & this IDIOT in a old decrepid Fiesta was all over the road & not giving a toss about any other road user, when it came close to taking Me out 4 times in the Euston underpass. What did I do? Rode up the side when stationary & ripped it's offside mirror off, handed it to the W£$K@R behind the wheel & rode off. What followed was the IDIOT cutting through the traffic trying to catch me, when just by Baker st it ran into the back of another car. I stopped to P meself laughing when a Mr. C Hunstable got of said car & told me to 'K,off'. I duly obliged. :lol::lol::lol: . Still P meself when I think of it. :lol::lol::lol:

All these stories remind me of when (a few years ago) I was working in London as a courier. Riding up the Euston/ Marylebone Rd one day & this IDIOT in a old decrepid Fiesta was all over the road & not giving a toss about any other road user, when it came close to taking Me out 4 times in the Euston underpass. What did I do? Rode up the side when stationary & ripped it's offside mirror off, handed it to the W£$K@R behind the wheel & rode off. What followed was the IDIOT cutting through the traffic trying to catch me, when just by Baker st it ran into the back of another car. I stopped to P meself laughing when a Mr. C Hunstable got of said car & told me to 'K,off'. I duly obliged. :lol::lol::lol: . Still P meself when I think of it. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Nice....

This happened the other day near me....I wondered why I didnt get post that day..

Post_Van_1.jpg

Post_Van_2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

In all the miles (300,000) I have ridden in the last 2.5 years, Ive seen lots of stupid driving, parking and general chaos.

Heres just a peek at what Ive seen in regards to parking.....

Firstly..A professional, ahem parks his instructors car on a junction and in a bus stop on a yellow line...

Parking2.jpg

Secondly...what happened here....Motorbike bays at an ASDA, but this managed to get between the bollards to prevent cars entering...

photo-0415.jpg

Ive seen many things, cars parked in the outside lane of the M6, I didnt have time to take photos as I stopped to abuse them and move them on seeing as Id had to filter for 5 miles because they had decided to stop and have TEA!!!

2 cars driving down the M1 near Leicester had had some bump and where taking it out on each other, playing dodgems at speeds in excess of 90mph, I had trouble avoiding the bits of debris that was coming from said vehicles as they wacked each other on purpose ....reg plates and info duly reported....

People cooking on gas stoves on the front seats of vans.....Good luck to them...

And this goes out to the 2 D**Ks in the nissan micras who carried on regardless across the miniroundabout without looking and made me swerve into oncoming traffic..YOU ARE F**KWITS, GO AND SIT IN A DARK CORNER AND PLAY WITH YOURSELVES!!!!

:cussing::rant:

hang the twats by their bits with barb wire!!!!!

How did he do that there isn't even a road near by, by the look of it.

:lol: It was 2 thieves, they had taken it and driven off, the road is where the camera is by the wall. Very narrow roads, but great parking all the same.... :lol:

hang the twats by their bits with barb wire!!!!!

Some people would pay good money for that kind or treatment !

If you ask nicely.......i'll do it for you for free....... :P:lol:

If you ask nicely.......i'll do it for you for free....... :P:lol:

my my goff and u look like such a sweet little thing :lol:

im keeping out of that,

its mopeds i feel worse for, they are always being overtaken and it must be scary when something large and heavy passes within a foot of you.

still, theres no justice like yellow dragon justice :D

wait 'till my blue dragon is roadworthy... that'll make for some serious sport :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online