bendintheroad
This post is 5746 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, this looks like an great club. I'm riding a 01 Fazer fitted with an Ohlins rear shock and front springs. I'm an old git so this might be my last bike. However it's the best bike I've ever had so I'm happy. I can often be found riding the great roads in nearby Wales.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, this looks like an great club. I'm riding a 01 Fazer fitted with an Ohlins rear shock and front springs. I'm an old git so this might be my last bike. However it's the best bike I've ever had so I'm happy. I can often be found riding the great roads in nearby Wales.

Hi bendinthe road, welcome to the forum mate and for the right money i'll sell you my username ;):D

Hi bendinthe road, welcome to the forum mate and for the right money i'll sell you my username ;):D

Thanks for the welcome. Looking at your bike history, I think you might be more deserving of the "oldgit" name :D

Welcome to the forum ;)

Welcome aboard......

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

welcome to the forum

never to old ..

Er, Hi!

I'm relatively new to the forum, didn't stop to say hi at first - Just waded straight in... So urm, Hi.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online