anyone know a good vintage kawasaki forum?

jrhendryx
This post is 5752 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all, I know that quite a few of you own bikes other than your yamahas, and was wondering if any of you know a good forum (hopefully as helpful and friendly as this one) for kawasaki.

Recently purchased a '81 kz 305a for my wife to start out on.

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey all, I know that quite a few of you own bikes other than your yamahas, and was wondering if any of you know a good forum (hopefully as helpful and friendly as this one) for kawasaki.

Thanks!

Hi

owing to the eclectic mix of bikes I own I am a member of both the Suzuki and Kwasaki forums ( http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/index.php ) but I have found the Yamaha one the most active friendly and helpful. If you find a kwak one that is similar let me know.

:rolleyes:

Thanks!

AAARRR he's gone kwakers!!!

There is also Kawasaki owners club

good people on there too. Kwaka owner 2!!!

thanks for all of the help, i did find one devoted directly to the kz twins like the one i just got her. it looks perfect, but its been sitting for a while. i should have it up and running by the time she passes her tests!

305a_1.jpg

I had a z400b, with balancers removed, shake rattle and a little roll!!! :luck:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online