passed my part 2 today

audie
This post is 5760 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

passed my test today, was shittin it all weekend that i would fail cos there are no test dates available near me before the new test comes in. breezed it with zero faults and i had a very poor lesson before , just thought i would tell some one . :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

passed my test today, was shittin it all weekend that i would fail cos there are no test dates available near me before the new test comes in. breezed it with zero faults and i had a very poor lesson before , just thought i would tell some one . :D

nice one mate, now time for you to join the two wheeled world in proper style, just bear in mind that there are some real fools out there on the roads and it does seem at times like there out to get ya...keep your wits about you, ride to your own standards and experiences, not a group of people your out with, and make sure you return home safe.

well done again

nice one mate, now time for you to join the two wheeled world in proper style, just bear in mind that there are some real fools out there on the roads and it does seem at times like there out to get ya...keep your wits about you, ride to your own standards and experiences, not a group of people your out with, and make sure you return home safe.

well done again

Well done Audie, im with maximuscle, ride safely within your own capabilities and enjoy a great life experience. :thumb:

well done again

Good one!

I agree with the other guys - just ride for yourself and enjoy!

:D

cheers fellas, as they say , your learning starts now, im not one for trying to impress my mates, two kids and a missus make sure of that. got the fizzer all insured now 171 with two years no claims. not too bad to say im 30 and just passed

cheers fellas, as they say , your learning starts now, im not one for trying to impress my mates, two kids and a missus make sure of that. got the fizzer all insured now 171 with two years no claims. not too bad to say im 30 and just passed

good bike

just ride safe! :D

and welldone on passing!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online