mods

handai
This post is 5707 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

if you like mods and stuff,dont bother buying a bike,build your own!then ill salute you 4 that!!

if the manufacturers see you theyll get pissed off! you ruind their original designs!!!stop mods now!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you like mods and stuff,dont bother buying a bike,build your own!then ill salute you 4 that!!

if the manufacturers see you theyll get pissed off! you ruind their original designs!!!stop mods now!!!

Let them!!!

A lot of main manufacturers look at people who mod bikes and things because they can learn what works and dosnt work...plus in some cases the modded machine actually functions better than the original..then they dont have spend loads of money trying to guess what people want..how do you think todays bikes came about? From people tinkering in there garages, sheds, front rooms....

..Take leading link forks for instance (I dont expect everybody to understand what they are), they have been designed to improve the handling on combination units and trikes...without them..yes the original works, but you get some issues. With them you get a fantastic piece of kit that also can perform. If we didnt modify, how would people become unique and learn?

Heres a pic of my mates Kawasaki GPZ1100 Sidecar combination....Made for his youngest daughter so she could join in the biking...When my mate rides htis machine with an adult in the car..he overtakes solos! He was caught in the speedtrap over the mountain road in The Isle of Man doing 135 Mph...How many combo units do you know that have been modded to perform like that?

Philssidecarpicjpg.jpg

I fell asleep in the chair coming home from a Bike show...we where doing 120 at the time....comfy...

Let them!!!

A lot of main manufacturers look at people who mod bikes and things because they can learn what works and dosnt work...plus in some cases the modded machine actually functions better than the original..then they dont have spend loads of money trying to guess what people want..how do you think todays bikes came about? From people tinkering in there garages, sheds, front rooms....

..Take leading link forks for instance (I dont expect everybody to understand what they are), they have been designed to improve the handling on combination units and trikes...without them..yes the original works, but you get some issues. With them you get a fantastic piece of kit that also can perform. If we didnt modify, how would people become unique and learn?

Heres a pic of my mates Kawasaki GPZ1100 Sidecar combination....Made for his youngest daughter so she could join in the biking...When my mate rides htis machine with an adult in the car..he overtakes solos! He was caught in the speedtrap over the mountain road in The Isle of Man doing 135 Mph...How many combo units do you know that have been modded to perform like that?

Philssidecarpicjpg.jpg

I fell asleep in the chair coming home from a Bike show...we where doing 120 at the time....comfy...[/quote

at the end of the day its how you do it up isnt?.as long as u do it clean!!!!!not like the guy who stuck a wooden cat face on his bike, its like a voodoo bike now!!scary!!!did u see that.???

Let them!!!

Philssidecarpicjpg.jpg

mate howdo uput pic on your profile underneath your user name?

I fell asleep in the chair coming home from a Bike show...we where doing 120 at the time....comfy...

at the end of the day its how you do it up isnt?.as long as u do it clean!!!!!not like the guy who stuck a wooden cat face on his bike, its like a voodoo bike now!!scary!!!did u see that.???

Ok to answer your questions.....The guy who stuck a cat face on his bike IS me..(guess you know that), check out your previous thread 'modifications...dont!' That bike cost me NOTHING...makes people look...I dont care what people think or say...I learnt that a long time ago...why should I bother what other people say?.....Im living my life how I want to, free, easy, and just because my voodoo mask scares you....GOOD! Thats the idea...so my £25.00 modification of the bike (A 1990 ZZR600 that does 140mph) works....you havnt seen the weirdness I did at the front....I am weird..I admit that I am, Im proud to be odd..who wants to be Normal...Who is normal? Whatever you ride, be it a standard machine or a modded one...cheap or expensive..be WHO YOU WANT to be, listen to everybody else, enjoy looking at other peoples machines, have fun and make up your own mind who you are....I know who I am and I scare myself sometimes...

Next question..the pic under your user name is called an avatar....go to My controls, open it up,this is your control panel look for update avatar...upload a pic from there.

And thus finishes my ramblings....Im only 31, but have experienced much more than Id like and care to mention.

All questions on a postcard please.

Ok to answer your questions.....The guy who stuck a cat face on his bike IS me..(guess you know that), check out your previous thread 'modifications...dont!' That bike cost me NOTHING...makes people look...I dont care what people think or say...I learnt that a long time ago...why should I bother what other people say?.....Im living my life how I want to, free, easy, and just because my voodoo mask scares you....GOOD! Thats the idea...so my £25.00 modification of the bike (A 1990 ZZR600 that does 140mph) works....you havnt seen the weirdness I did at the front....I am weird..I admit that I am, Im proud to be odd..who wants to be Normal...Who is normal? Whatever you ride, be it a standard machine or a modded one...cheap or expensive..be WHO YOU WANT to be, listen to everybody else, enjoy looking at other peoples machines, have fun and make up your own mind who you are....I know who I am and I scare myself sometimes...

Next question..the pic under your user name is called an avatar....go to My controls, open it up,this is your control panel look for update avatar...upload a pic from there.

And thus finishes my ramblings....Im only 31, but have experienced much more than Id like and care to mention.

All questions on a postcard please.

can i send my questions on the back of a stamp?

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

To be honest guys i wouldn't even bother with a reply to his trolling posts.

Quite clearly he is out to wind you up - most of his other posts have been full of the same crap.

Anyone who disrespects another members bike on a public forum is not a biker in my opinion - we all know its not the done thing - except those without an ounce of sense.

Maybe when he grows up and is old enough to ride a "big bike" he may come to realise what being a biker is all about

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

To be honest guys i wouldn't even bother with a reply to his trolling posts.

Quite clearly he is out to wind you up - most of his other posts have been full of the same crap.

Anyone who disrespects another members bike on a public forum is not a biker in my opinion - we all know its not the done thing - except those without an ounce of sense.

Maybe when he grows up and is old enough to ride a "big bike" he may come to realise what being a biker is all about

Love the pic Goff....is it my brother from the fuel protest? :PB):lol:

• 2 months later...

in what way do you mean, what is wrong with tuning in any form,,

you ruind their original designs! this is down to production time so handi if you want a faster bike and then if you can not tune them then you have to buy a bigger bike

Yeah, sure - I'll build my own bike.

YOU can pay for it, though!!!

Building from scratch is feckin' expensive.

Yeah, sure - I'll build my own bike.

YOU can pay for it, though!!!

Building from scratch is feckin' expensive.

who said any thing about building your own bike and Building from scratch, by an existing one and modified it your self like i did with my mk rd 125 lc

who said any thing about building your own bike and Building from scratch, by an existing one and modified it your self like i did with my mk rd 125 lc

err ..... so who didn't read the origianl post then, which had an opening sentance of :

Thank-you Chris!!

:lol:

And this thread is almost 3 months old.

Added that Handai the forum troll has not been seen on here for a couple of months wouldnt it be better to leave it alone rather than resurrect it cos he aint gonna answer.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online