UP NORTH

Budgie
This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like wise...will try and make a meet and ride. ;)

i dont check on this site anywhere nr enough, and it seems most others are the same as me.

so just thought id give it a nudge, im on the lookout for rideout buddys at the minute, without sounding desperate lol, as im using my bike way more than my mates at the min

lets get a ride out!!!

i dont check on this site anywhere nr enough, and it seems most others are the same as me.

so just thought id give it a nudge, im on the lookout for rideout buddys at the minute, without sounding desperate lol, as im using my bike way more than my mates at the min

lets get a ride out!!!

hey, in in bathgate next to edinburgh, i only running on a YBR at the moment, but if you want a ride out i could come out along the motorway your way if interested

Im from costa del carlisle, anyone up this end????

Phil

Where in Carlisle you from phil?? Am not in carlisle now but was bonr n bred there...lived in scotby and stanwix...

Ah yeah, i used to live in dentonholme, but have moved back home now to thursby just outside dalston but class it as carlisle as its the nearest big city :)

Phil

hey, in in bathgate next to edinburgh, i only running on a YBR at the moment, but if you want a ride out i could come out along the motorway your way if interested

that is up north isnt it!!!

Just realised that i didnt put where i am from lol

i am in bolton, just been up Rivvy barn this afternoon but cut short coz of weather..

When is everyone going out next?????

Just realised that i didnt put where i am from lol

i am in bolton, just been up Rivvy barn this afternoon but cut short coz of weather..

When is everyone going out next?????

I've just come back from devils bridge kirby lonsdale great end to the bank hols i would definatly be up for a sunday ride out some time soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, looks like quite a few from around this neck of the woods !

I've returned to biking after a (long) gap, and had my current bike for about a year now. Wouldn't mind tagging along on your next run out. :blink: Just give me a shout.

By the way I'm from Royton (between Rochdale & Oldham)

• 4 months later...

[im North East saltburn by the sea. the roads are fantastic over here if anyone aranging any ride outs inthe summer. whitby road and surrounding fantastic some will possibly know of the roads.

i well up for meets and ride outs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any one wanna start a list of when ad where?????????????

Any entries on this list yet?? :lol:

My usual bike buddy is erm..."between bikes" at the mo :icon_sad:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online