UP NORTH

Budgie
This post is 5538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gang is there anyone outthere from up our end (Heywood, Bury,Oldham,Bolton ,Rochdale....Ect

!!!!!Budgie....Heywood

Hi matey, Ill holer down the road to ya..... Big HI!! Im in Rossendale valley, not far from you.

Hi gang is there anyone outthere from up our end (Heywood, Bury,Oldham,Bolton ,Rochdale....Ect

!!!!!Budgie....Heywood

I,m in Whitworth,go to bike club meets in Rochdale Mondays, Shaw Tuesdays, Big Ds Wednesdays, Whitworth Thursdays and party at weekends

Im usually up at Rivvy, Big D's, or other such places of a weekend.

Ill certainly shout if im gonna be out and about though ;)

i,m not from heywood and not been biking for long my mate broke me in last year .

anyway not sure where rivvy or big d,s is but if anyone is pottering about on sunday,s and the weather is good give us a shout

• 1 month later...

hi all thought id nudge this thread a bit, see if we can get some rideouts sorted, while were coming up to summer, im in wigan by the way, ride all over the place

hi all thought id nudge this thread a bit, see if we can get some rideouts sorted, while were coming up to summer, im in wigan by the way, ride all over the place

Allways up for a ride out, generally use bike daily and then play at weekend, Big Ds, rivvy barn, devils bridge, hawes, lake district and other places including Wales for those glorious long summer days. . . .aaaaaaaahhhhh. . .

Anyway. . yes im up for rides out. We all need to meet in a central place.(okay, may not be central to some, speak up if you know a place!!!!) Say Rivvy Barn in Horwich one Sunday, so we can get to know faces and machines etc....

• 2 weeks later...

Allways up for a ride out, generally use bike daily and then play at weekend, Big Ds, rivvy barn, devils bridge, hawes, lake district and other places including Wales for those glorious long summer days. . . .aaaaaaaahhhhh. . .

Anyway. . yes im up for rides out. We all need to meet in a central place.(okay, may not be central to some, speak up if you know a place!!!!) Say Rivvy Barn in Horwich one Sunday, so we can get to know faces and machines etc....

im always up for that, im a follower, so if someone organises a few of us, then awesome

i,m not from heywood and not been biking for long my mate broke me in last year .

anyway not sure where rivvy or big d,s is but if anyone is pottering about on sunday,s and the weather is good give us a shout

Time for big nudge.....

Okay, for those searching for places.....Big Ds Biker Cafe/Bar is on the A646, a mile out of Todmorden centre, on the left.

Rivvy Barn is Off the A673, Lever park Avenue then Rivington Lane out off Horwich centre. Or from Chorley, B6228 (Eaves Lane), take a left at the little roundabout at Cowling brow, follow through Limbrick, along Long lane (Be aware there is a sharp left at the end of this road!) follow round to the right( New road), 1st left turn onto Horrobin Lane. You go accross a Resovoir here. Follow round to the right. Weekends is top barn, weekdays bottom barn. Look for the bikes!!!! B)

Well Guys and Gals. Il be at Rivvy Top Barn on Sunday Morning (13 4 08) around 10.00, we can then discuss where and when over a cup of something hot. Weather probably be sunshine and showers. Look out for the yellow object below, ill be near it. Okay okay its not a Yamaha, but its mine!! Cu there maybe. If anybody is heading that way from Rossendale, Blackburn, Accrington etc.. Drop me a PM and we can arrange to meet locally and ride down. Or if your struggling on knowing where Rivvy is PM me and ill try and help.

Will try and get to to Rivvy Barn on Sunday, which way do you go over from Rossendale Live to ride Ride to live?

Where abouts is the top barn from the bottom barn?

Will try and get to to Rivvy Barn on Sunday, which way do you go over from Rossendale Live to ride Ride to live?

Where abouts is the top barn from the bottom barn?

PMd ya matey

• 2 weeks later...

:unsure: hello all . i,m off the road for a few weeks as some dosy sod pulled out in front of my pussycat

she,s got bent forks and few other bits just short of a grands worth of damage .

fare play to the dosy sod he,s paid up as soon as it was looked at , and did he get the telling off of his life

a couple of weeks and irl be back in the saddle

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online