who rubbers you prefer?

jskf16
This post is 6063 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

From what I've heard the Michelin Pilots are the best tires on the market. The only problem is they don't last long because they are a soft compound. But if you are into carving up curvy roads they are worth it.

I just got a new rear tire today. It's a Bridgestone Battlax 140/70-18. My rim is 18" while most are 16 and 17s. That was the best tire I could get for my size rim. Which I like how it handles and it feels great and is suppose to last long.

Speaking of rubbers before I got my tire I decided to roast the old one off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl1d8hH5gYA

From what I've heard the Michelin Pilots are the best tires on the market. The only problem is they don't last long because they are a soft compound. But if you are into carving up curvy roads they are worth it.

I just got a new rear tire today. It's a Bridgestone Battlax 140/70-18. My rim is 18" while most are 16 and 17s. That was the best tire I could get for my size rim. Which I like how it handles and it feels great and is suppose to last long.

Speaking of rubbers before I got my tire I decided to roast the old one off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl1d8hH5gYA

my apology friend , I will disagree with you I had pilot road and could not heat with nothing , i think is good for rain and the roads of europe , by no means soft rubber the streets in Greece they is not also best! i I have decided to put dunlop 220 or 221 , or metzeler Z6 , maybe the pilot for my TDM did not make!

who rubbers you prefer better? and which machine you have?

thank you!

Durex, machine= mens toilets in red lion :D

thinking of getting Bridgestone BT014 for my FZ6.

currently using Dunlop sportmax205.

should i swap to the bridgestones?

advice much appreciated

Hi, i have used the bt014 on my old r6, r1 and my current r1 and think there are great! i was woundering about the bt015 myself if anyone has used them on a litre sports bike , id love to know what you think!

;)

Hi, i have used the bt014 on my old r6, r1 and my current r1 and think there are great! i was woundering about the bt015 myself if anyone has used them on a litre sports bike , id love to know what you think!

;)

hi

not too worried about durability , are the bt014 really sticky and do they take long to warm up on a cold autmn day?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online