Invisability Cloak

Tomo
This post is 6370 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Invisasbility cloaks really do exist.

After riding on the roads for well yesterday afternoon after the CBT I have decided that I have become invisible.

I thought people couldnt see silver cars but riding a bike at night ? :unsure: God dam open your eyes people.

Is this just me or is this just one of the joys of motorbikes?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yup your invisable at night. and your invisibility cloak also works during the day!

not only that but it also works in front of forward facing speed cameras!!

i sound like a bad advert on tv!

Buy now and you will recive this JML...

yup your invisable at night. and your invisibility cloak also works during the day!

not only that but it also works in front of forward facing speed cameras!!

i sound like a bad advert on tv!

Buy now and you will recive this JML...

I did wonder about forward facing speed cameras. :ph34r:

Not that I would dream of such a thing.....

I did wonder about forward facing speed cameras. :ph34r:

Not that I would dream of such a thing.....

The police are apparently taking photos of bikes from all angles so they can be prosecuted with forward facing cams which is why im ever so slowly changing the colours of the panels on my bike.

The police are apparently taking photos of bikes from all angles so they can be prosecuted with forward facing cams which is why im ever so slowly changing the colours of the panels on my bike.

yeah i read a similar article in MCN. im cool though, i think my 4 tone paint should confuse them enough!!!! :lol:

I thought people couldnt see silver cars but riding a bike at night ? :unsure: God dam open your eyes people.

Is this just me or is this just one of the joys of motorbikes?

Old addage for this scenario.....

"Ride like you're Invisible" :huh: ....meaning they don't see you anyways, so you need to ride like you're not there in the 1st place. :unsure:

Take it from a guy who's rode almost everyday, year-round for the past 20 years......

You've got to let the bloody cagers know you're there cuz they have waaaaaay too many distractions in their heated comfy cockpits, to notice anything with less than 4 wheels on it. :rolleyes:

& the more time you spend in the saddle, the more you'll develop almost a 6th sense of where these idiots MIGHT move to next :unsure:

Friendly tip: ALWAYS ride with your headlight in their mirrors whenever possible.....seems like the only plausible way to get their attention! <_<

Well - as for forward facing camera's - the main reason in the uk that you cannot be prosecuted by one on the otherside of the road or central reservation facing you - is that if the camera FLASHES it could be used in a court of law as a reason to cause an accident resulting in serious injury or death simply because the flash could blind an oncoming driver/rider.

Secondly - The invisible Coat - Use the horn dudes! i can't keep my hands off it in busy traffic - especially filtering - thats what it's there for! if it saves my life or my bike, i'll keep my freakin' thumb on it untill the "put your make-up on in the rear view mirror" terrorists know im sitting up there jacksy or about to give em some driver window decibles.....

lol - have fun dudes.... B)

Even on the really old bikes with the numberplates on the front they cant be caught. The angle is too much for the cameras to read.

Even on the really old bikes with the numberplates on the front they cant be caught. The angle is too much for the cameras to read.

they were banned after being nicknamed a "meat-cleaver" after many a two injury caused by them. i'll leave the rest to your imagination!

as for cagers, yup i ride like there gonna do everything possible to getr in my way or try and crash into you. howver when the odd sensible one moves out of the way when im filtering (probably a biker driving) i make a noticeable point of giving them a good thumbs up so that both they and other cagers may see it and think "hey if i get out the way i get a thumbs up. now wouldn;t that be nice. " woops sorry drifted off into euphoria then, nah there all wankers!

Ahhhhhh but do bikes have a number plate on the front eh eh.......think about it!!! lol

yeah true - more a point to the cars rather than the bikes! :blush:

P.s. i carry out the rule of a cheesey thumbs up :thumb: on good behaviour - i too also think "ha! biker driving!!!"

Although i also give a Middle :ct: Signature if like the tosser today. pull out of a round-a-bout in front of me! - never mind there's always one....

I even birdied :finger: a tranny full of builders the other day and they were built like a freakin barn door! what the hell...........

They aint gonna catch me! LOL :D

Not read the whole thread as I'm lazy but one point regarding forward facing cameras. According to 3 of my mates (who are coppers) there is some EU ruling that means they cannot prosecute anyone who's photographed face on as it's a violation of human rights or something like that. Only with traffic offences though, so if you're caught robbing a bank don't say I didn't warn you.

They might be lying to get me to try it - they'd have a right laugh if they got to jail me, the dobbers. :lol:

Talking to someone recently who is an Internationally rated body builder and rather on the large size.

Well the story is that a few weeks ago he was driving down the road and had to use his wash/wipers to clear some sludge of his windscreen .. completely genuine reason. Unfortunately the bike behind him got the spray as well, so further up the road at some lights the biker along with his friends filtered past him, but the biker decided to call him a f'ing wk'er and gestured through the window before continued to the front og trhe queue, now red rag to a bull, the body builder got out of the car walked up to the biker and decked him one knocking straight off the bike. Bike and biker off floor, he was trying to rip the helmet off the bikers head.

The body builder feels bad that the bike may have been scratched as he meant no harm to that but did think the biker got his just desserts.

Moral is just cos we're on a bike doesn't mean they won't catch us.

First off - i didn't think anyone would find that offensive - so i apologise! :wacko:

But if i'm in the right - and i decide to give some one the middle finger - that's my perogative.

I'm not one for road rage - but i'll fight my corner - and if some one hits me off my bike - aswell as assaulting me it'll only land them in trouble - as they'll have to have deep pockets to cover the cost! as well as the fate of possibly a smack back - i wouldn't sit there and let them get away with it!

The chap almost killed me :o - what would you do ????

smile and nod your head! :blink:

I would've thought that the moral is just because we're on a bike, doesn't mean they won't over react to what amounts to a bit of playground name calling, assault you and damage your bike. :unsure:

What else can we expect from Steroid junkie types though ! <_<

We don't know who is in the car or how they will react. So if we do give them some verbal we sometime need to make sure our gettway is clear.

Was talking to a professional boxer the other day and he was saying that he has never had any problems with road rage when people see the armoured gloves he is wearing. Ive had the similar experiences and have scared the living piss out of a few cagers who have cut me up (when Im inside the legal limit).

Is quite funny.

Never had to use my boxing experience yetr though.

Talking to someone recently who is an Internationally rated body builder and rather on the large size.

Well the story is that a few weeks ago he was driving down the road and had to use his wash/wipers to clear some sludge of his windscreen .. completely genuine reason. Unfortunately the bike behind him got the spray as well, so further up the road at some lights the biker along with his friends filtered past him, but the biker decided to call him a f'ing wk'er and gestured through the window before continued to the front og trhe queue, now red rag to a bull, the body builder got out of the car walked up to the biker and decked him one knocking straight off the bike. Bike and biker off floor, he was trying to rip the helmet off the bikers head.

The body builder feels bad that the bike may have been scratched as he meant no harm to that but did think the biker got his just desserts.

Moral is just cos we're on a bike doesn't mean they won't catch us.

what a twat. is all i have to say. totally unacceptable behaviour. i would think someone like that would have some level of self restraint.

what a twat. is all i have to say. totally unacceptable behaviour. i would think someone like that would have some level of self restraint.

Thats the problem though talking as a 'cager' as my bike experience in no way yet qualifies me as a biker but its relevant for all.

Some people dont give a flying f**k though. So when you flick the birdie it is red rag to a bull. A little coutesy goes a long way in my book but you dont see enough of it. When you flick the birdie or gesture in other ways it usually with good reason and if it was to me for cutting you up I would think. Sh1t sorry think about what I did and that would be it. However most people think well its your fault if you weren't there then I wouldn't have cut you up.

On the whole the attitude of many motorists in this country stinks.

• Admin

Not read the whole thread as I'm lazy but one point regarding forward facing cameras. According to 3 of my mates (who are coppers) there is some EU ruling that means they cannot prosecute anyone who's photographed face on as it's a violation of human rights or something like that. Only with traffic offences though, so if you're caught robbing a bank don't say I didn't warn you.

They might be lying to get me to try it - they'd have a right laugh if they got to jail me, the dobbers. :lol:

Yep they can get you front on... just can't use a flash as i have found out twice now!!!! :angry:

wiltshire-speeding.jpg

golf_speed_2.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online