Hello from Norway …

Hello everyone, I have been interested in motorcycles and have been riding since I was 12 years old. Not very exciting motorcycles at the start but the highlight came already in 1975 when I bought a 1974 Yamaha LS2. The following year I got my license for light motorcycle and bought my second LS2 and in 1977 it became the RS100 which was a step down from the LS2. There has only been one more Yamaha, XT500 which I bought used in 1987. There have been many motorcycles over the years. Today I have four motorcycles and just bought a XS500D that needs a lot of repairs. Lives with my wife in Lillestrøm Norway and has worked with cars all my life. I'm not very good at English, but today there is help to get :)

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in!

And I'm pleased to see you've subbed to be a full member too! :D Well worth the few units of whatever currency you use... lol.

We're not terribly busy here, but there's always someone around to have a poke at answering questions.

• Like 1

:welcome: xs500 is a curious bike for sure, I think by the D model the head cracking was sorted

• Like 1

Hi there, big welcome from me, I don't think your English is that bad, you've made a good introduction. well done. 👍

• Like 1