2014 xj6 crash cages, stunt cage

sean 2014 xj6n
This post is 2600 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I'm new to bike's and just got a 2014 xj6n first bike. I'm looking to protect it when I drop it anyone know where I can get crash cages, what's a good one, in the uk. or best way to protect a bike. also any thing eles you think would be wise for some just getting into bikes?  Many thanks 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Unless you know in advance exactly how your going to crash its a bit of a mute point.

Search 'crash bungs' or 'bike mushroom protectors'. They fit to strategic points on the bike reducing the risk from minor knocks but if you chuck it up the road with any style  its going to suffer. No matter what you do.

• Like 1

Try jaybeebikerbits.com for crash mushrooms. Got a full set for my fazer last year, front and rear axles and frame, £75. Comes complete with all fixings. Dont forget to protect the rider too. Jacket/trouser with armour, and boots and gloves.  Shop around, and if youve got the cash, haggle

• Like 1

renntec do crash bars for the xj6, that are well designed and should provide good protection for stunting. I also think yamaha did an oem crash bar set too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online