Introduction

This post is 2604 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all. Just introducing myself as a first timer. After many years of riding trials bikes (DT 100 in 1977, DT125 in1980, DT125LC in the late 90's) i liked dt's.

Now as an older rider,I've gone more for the cruiser style of bike,( 2006 Harley 1450 softail,2001 883 Sportster). I have now just bought an XT 500 imported from south Africa. I'm looking to get into some LIGHT Green Laning as I'm now disabled.

Hope to be getting the bike registered once I've got it all back together & the electrics sorted. 

I'm looking forward to reading & hopefully contributing to some of the post's.

Regards all,

Tink81

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Tinker,  XT500 ..... noice !!  pics please.

Sorry to hear abt your 'disability' ............. was that before the kick starter threw you over the bike or after :lol:

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 2:37 PM, Tinker 81 said:

Hi all. Just introducing myself as a first timer. After many years of riding trials bikes (DT 100 in 1977, DT125 in1980, DT125LC in the late 90's) i liked dt's.

Now as an older rider,I've gone more for the cruiser style of bike,( 2006 Harley 1450 softail,2001 883 Sportster). I have now just bought an XT 500 imported from south Africa. I'm looking to get into some LIGHT Green Laning as I'm now disabled.

Hope to be getting the bike registered once I've got it all back together & the electrics sorted. 

I'm looking forward to reading & hopefully contributing to some of the post's.

Regards all,

Tink81

Yip. More dt fans.

52 minutes ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

Hi Tinker,  XT500 ..... noice !!  pics please.

Sorry to hear abt your 'disability' ............. was that before the kick starter threw you over the bike or after :lol:

Been there. When somebody says "carefull the decompressor is bust" on a Maico 490, listen. 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online