New to Yamaha

Vernjeggies
This post is 2640 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone,

I just got my second Yamaha enduro, and I know from previous experience building my first bike (a Honda cb650) that forums are a crucial source of experience when trying to nail down certain things that might not be specific enough to be covered in a manual, or too old to find parts for. I picked up an 82 XT200 a few months ago. No papers, but it holds up well off road... well enough for my needs anyway haha. Then, a week ago, I had an opportunity to trade off a blown up Suzuki for a 1978 DT175, almost complete with 2 parts motors. Needless to say, I made the trade! Now here I am. Looking forward to learning lots, and contributing where I can!

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Finding lots on the 79 in here but not many 78s by the looks of it. Can't wait to get my manual in the mail so I can get this thing running haha. Good thing theres a couple feet of snow on the ground or I'd be going nuts.

• Like 1

Member Simon46  has the early 1978 model, hes active on here,    he"l keep you right, ;)