Yamaha Aerox Issue

Karma24
This post is 2671 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay,

So I have a complete Stage6 set up literally everything in terms of CVT/Engine is all S6.

I'm gonna tell you I have played with my carb which I regret but I'm not sure if that's the issue as the mixture screw only effects up to half throttle so I know my 21mm Dellor screw is fine.

My Aerox is rapid up to half throttle , if I pull it anymore it slows down/losses power (don't like to say bogging as that is not really what it's doing)

It's got open air filter with 92 main.

Any ideas on why it's doing this?

Fuel is fine, seals are fine compression test was great. Vacuum is fine.

Thanks Guys!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The best thing you can do is remove all pointless the bolt on go fast parts,

It sounds like a fueling issue, put all the crab settings back to stock, you shouldn't have been messing with them if you don't understand them, put the jetting back to stock and put on the correct air filter, along with this you should double check for air leaks, check the spark is decent/plug is clean etc etc

Yep to much air in the fuel is what it sounds like.

Ok you obviously think not, so what is it then?

I would argue there must be 1 stage 6 element missing....

• Like 1

buy a main jet kit, i think i put in a 100 mains on the rs50 with tuned exhaust and other mods.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online