Another Run to the Alps

pilninggas
This post is 2807 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After bigger trips in the last 2 summers, went for something a bit simpler this time:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOApAFy2uslPq8LrM4D6NujD19LRLzZBSHLcPR-tUpWB0rFHE2kXk9T-BrU3K2iGw?key=XzFlbTdieWVOUk9yd3Z0cHR2Y1o5a3VfSVNmVzdn

My Fazer is now at 40000 miles, but still did 900 miles in one day, when I did Austria back to Bristol.

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tommy and I are hopefully going next year but near more suitable steeds for the task.

900 miles? ouch

11 hours ago, drewpy said:

tommy and I are hopefully going next year but near more suitable steeds for the task.

900 miles? ouch

The 900 miles was fine, I woke up the next day feeling fine - certainly beats fannying around in northern europe.

1 hour ago, Malleus said:

Looks awesome - are these all handheld camera shots? A couple look like you are driving but seem really high quality for stills from a video?

yeah, just photos taken with my crappy moto g android phone. not moving.

I do have some video, need to pull it off the action cam and take a butchers at it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...