New to the forum, glad to be part of it

This post is 2902 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wanted to write a little introduction for you all. My names josh and last year I purchased my first bike; an xvs 650. I made a large amount of progress and had just begun to hardtail and convert it to single back bone. However unfortunately it burnt down along with all my equipment. So now I have begun the task of rebuilding it from the ashes. 

My engine is going off for powder blasting this week and I'm going to continue on the frame. Unfortunately a lot of my parts were destroyed or crushed by the rood of the building it was in so I need a little bit of help finding a rear wheel and any information of what other front ends fit. I will post in the proper sections shortly but thought I'd give you all a little over view. Any help would be great! Cheers 

imagejpeg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:wavey: Welcome aboard Josh! Bummer about the fire! Start up a project thread (if you haven't already) and we can watch your phoenix rise from the ashes. :)

Greetings, sorry to hear your bad news but sadly sometimes shit happens, good luck on your project

On 23/05/2016 at 6:40 PM, Sacha said:

:wavey: Welcome aboard Josh! Bummer about the fire! Start up a project thread (if you haven't already) and we can watch your phoenix rise from the ashes. :)

that's a great name for your project Josh, Phoenix

:welcome: