Hello Yamahammers

This post is 2924 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i came across your blinding site looking for pictures of a RD125DX like my best mate had back in the day. lm a bit of a fan of the Yamaha to say the least, i have a few.

The little IT is what i had on the road at 17, the R1 is for my inner 12 year old..........................and probably  the eventual demise of my driving licence ;) The big IT has had a few mods, head etc, so it works, got some others but cannot upload any more pics :( Picked up the CS3 for about 300 quid, it is now immaculate 2400 miles. 

Cheers AOI

1st ride of 2016.jpg

DSC06837(1).JPG

unnamed (37).jpg

CS3 before.jpg

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah welcome to the YOC, very pretty bikes, if the 490 suddenly get's rusty it's cos Kev is dribbling over it :lol:

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcome. The IT490, well i think that comes under the ''never meet your heroes'' banner. l did a bunch to it, head work, dial a jet 98 ish oct fuel and it still wasnt as right as it should be, recalcitrant PITFA, the 465 is a way better motor IMHO.......................what would be nice would be a IT465 bottom end YZ465 top end in a IT490 roller. l got this one in boxes in baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad shape.

This is how the one owner CS3 ended up, not a drop of new paint.1971%20Yamaha%20CS3%20200cc%20electric%2

1981%20Yamaha%20IT465%20White%20Knight_z

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online