Hello Fellow Members

This post is 3219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am a new member and made the mistake of not introducing my self properly. I am a 56 year old male in central NY state. I have been a bike rider since about the age of 12 or so. I have ridden off and on overs the years when I had something to ride. All my previous bikes have been Yamahas. I recently purchased a 1996 Yamaha Royal Star 1300 and it is in great shape. I am in the process of changing some of the items on the bike. I am not really mechanically inclined or knowledgeable about the different styles of bikes.As most of you know it is far cheaper to buy used items and not new. So hopefully as a member of this group I will be able to get some answers that are factual, because some people selling parts will tell you they are interchangeable just to make the sale. Then you are stuck. Thank you very much for adding me to your group.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI THERE "  . few  draggy owner in here ,they"l  keep you right,,:welcome:

Hi I'm new here also, I'm a newbie, to bike's, I have a 81 yamaha xs400 my first real bike,  I'm from maryland I'm 24, and I'm hoping to learn a lot from other older owners, thanks

Chris, aka CT

01515_8MS93T5v49T_600x450.jpg

Hi C/T "    post hijack , but hey its an intro,  :welcome:

XS  anoracks  will keep you right,,,