Cancelling insurance!

vayduh
This post is 3259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just when I thought I was in the clear. CN ask me to send them the insurance certificate back as I cancelled it!!!

That will be the 19 page off that they emailed then.

I'm not printing a copy of that to stick in the post when I haven't printed it out in the first place.

I sent them an email saying printed copies have been destroyed.

Now I wait for the red tape to strangle me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No. The certificate would have been 1 page of the 19. All the others were red tape.

Even one page doesn't make sense.

They do realise they emailed it to me! If I was going to use it fraudulently I could easily print off another!

Still the money's on me printing and sending it in.

You cannot beat policies and procedures (especially when that stupid nonsense is law).

They can only asked for snail mailed copies to be sent back [i remember the fun of that in t'olden days]. If you've been sent digital rather than paper, there's nothing that can be sent back...

Forward the email with attachments and tell them you're sending back exactly what they sent, in the manner they sent it.

Then go find a decent insurance company!

Well what do you know - they accepted the email declaration that there were no printed copies in existence.

I already changed insurers - had no choice as previous lot wouldn't insure me!