London motorcycle toll

iandouglas
This post is 3311 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You have no idea Mc, watch a program called "Can't pay we'll take it away" if you can get that in SA. It just about says it all. When they say the bailiffs are coming they mean the BAILIFFS are coming, a high court writ means they can take your house your goods and your car RIGHT NOW !!! :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Crap..I suppose its one of the advantages of Africa..powers that be can`t seem to enforce anything so criminals have field day here.

One of the benefits to banning the populace from owning anything more dangerous than a tea cup.

I myself actually carry a 'lethal weapon', in the form of a 1" folding blade on my keyring - Why lethal? Because it has a safety lock. Apparently all locking blades are now illegal, lethal and highly naughty, despite it being a *safety* feature...

Then again, with road tolls like this, I can start to see why...!

I've driven my cage in London twice in my life - and been a passenger once.

Both times were in the evening. All I can think is: fuck. that.

Why anyone would want to commute through that cesspit is beyond me. I'd not be surprised if it'd be faster walking

Why anyone would want to commute through that cesspit is beyond me. I'd not be surprised if it'd be faster walking

Because a one-day travelcard at the times I have to travel costs more than £40 and the journey takes up to 3 hours... oh, and public transport is shut by the time I come to leave!