fzs600 questions

SheriffHD
This post is 3394 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 2001 fazer 600.

Just wanting to know what people expect to get from miles wise from a tank of fuel. Had it one week so far and I've covered about 200 miles by my estimate. Is this standard or should I expect more? Main reason I ask is that I plan on doing a tour in summer time and having for this bike for £600 with 24k miles on clock trying hard to find something wrong with it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you haven't got one then buy the manual for it, that has most of your basic info inside and saves loads of "WTF is that" moments. :jossun:

I have a 2001 fazer 600.

Just wanting to know what people expect to get from miles wise from a tank of fuel. Had it one week so far and I've covered about 200 miles by my estimate. Is this standard or should I expect more? Main reason I ask is that I plan on doing a tour in summer time and having for this bike for £600 with 24k miles on clock trying hard to find something wrong with it.

They're great bikes, only real issue with the Boxeye are the piteous headlights. There are many upgrade options provided you don't mind butchering the plastic lampholders. Carb rubbers are getting a bit expensive. Assuming you are doing your own maintenance (If you don't own one already) I'd highly recommend getting a Morgan Carbtune to balance the carbs easily

Great bike. 180-200 miles a tank was what I used to get

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online