Guy Martin: My Autobiography

drewpy
This post is 3408 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got this on Kindle and its a cracking read.

Gives you an insight as the the machinations of the race industry, the old adage is still true, its not what you know but who you know!

still Martin has the grit and determination to succeed and still have fun. that's why he still works on the lorries then he can answer to no-one at the end of the day.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm sure it's fascinating stuff, but... he's only 33!!!

It's like One Direction releasing a Greatest Hits album - They've hardly started!

What on Earth could constitute a full life story when he's barely out of nappies... or is he doing this in case he dies next TT, perhaps?

Christ Tasky talk about starting off the new year on a happy note !!!! :biglaugha: Not that I disagree about how old he is.

the stuff he's done already is amazing, in bike racing your over the hill at 30

Yeah, but an autobiography is supposed to the story of your life, not just the first episode with sequels to follow...

Gary Numan, of whom I am a massive fan, wrote his autobiography when he was in his 40s and released at least one 'new and updated' version... That was taking the piss a little bit.

I just like to think Guy will be around to do mor crazy stuff for much longer!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online