ty 50

Rotstiff
This post is 3492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I've got a TRX850 and I've just bought a ty 50. The ty is a barn find and has been used off road and has had all lights and clock taken off. It's missing the number plate and logbook too. Normally I wouldn't buy a bike like this but it came through a friend as part of a garage clearance. The engine and frame numbers are present and matching. Is there any way I can trace the plate from the frame number? Thanks Jason

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Missed this " you need a dating letter, and a NOVA number for a registration plate,,, welcome also.. :jossun:

The inspection[s,V,A] will is to see if you have changed too many parts, and if it fails, you will be issued with a Q plate ,

is it the TY50P model ,,first of the restricted [ 1977] ,, start a new thread in projects, post the frame number

No reply? Have I done or said something wrong?

It would have been good and proper to have posted an intro in the relevant new members forum, but yeah it often gets missed in the rush to get an answer to a problem!

Hey Jason, sometimes threads dont get a reply they gey missed though if I may say so you are are more than a bit premature taking the huff after just a day, rather than think the worst though if you think your post really deserves an answer just bump it mate...try again

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online