Scored a FJ1200 belly pan on tha bay

DutchFJ1200
This post is 3609 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

30 squids and in my colours :hyper:

Thought good ones were like rocking horse poo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They are, along with the little fairing inners that line the inside of the screen!!

Well done Dutch, I have just got a second CDI unit so we must be buying all the old parts up. Tasky I have a spare set of inners for the bike if you want them? There the old ones that it came with mostly ok but a bit worn and the odd plastic lip broken but serviceable.

Guys,

It was just in a spare 5 minutes at work that I looked on the bay and searched FJ1200 spares, just for kicks. Bang there it was!

My nearside one has been damaged in a former life, front is ok but the rear flare has been smashed and broken and now riveted together but

wont last long.

Thought it was a steal and just to keep me bike in as good a condition as I can........which it deserves.

Well done Dutch, I have just got a second CDI unit so we must be buying all the old parts up. Tasky I have a spare set of inners for the bike if you want them? There the old ones that it came with mostly ok but a bit worn and the odd plastic lip broken but serviceable.

You're on a 3CV, aren't you?

Yeah that's right so my parts might not fit (DOH!!)

Here it is. Was looking a bit sorry for itself on receipt but a quick wash & polish sorted that. Its in one piece (just) which can't be said for mine. good buy at 30 squids ? It does look like the previous owner has been rock crawling with it :eusa_think:

The seller described it as follows : THIS IS A BELLY PAN FROM AN FJ1200. IT IS IN GOOD SOLID CONDITION, WITH JUST A BIT OF SCUFFING UNDERNEATH. ALL MOUNTING POINTS ARE SOLID AND INTACT.

IMG-20140610-00501_zps90f94027.jpg

IMG-20140610-00498_zps47e0956a.jpg

IMG-20140610-00500_zps1cd1f87a.jpg

And my nearside aft - although the general appearance of mine is better than the spare all round.

IMG-20140610-00502_zps7203e5e4.jpg

Typical of the BAY really, your definition is always a best guess, at least your new one is in one piece, mine is a bit worse for wear, think I will run without it as it only seems to be cosmetic.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online