Hello everyone! From London Uk

This post is 3689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all obviously I'm new to this forum been riding Yamaha for years

I've currently got a DT125re but she's not well at the moment the recovery guy dropped it off the flatbed.. I've got a few pictures from just before that tho n il happily upload them if I figure out how :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Nice looking bike. Something happen to it then? Welcome aboard!

Yeah I run with a slightly slack chain for when I go motocross and it happened to come loose wrap around the rear sprocket and bend a few links :(.. Couldn't get the f'er free so the bike wouldn't roll lol

Yeah I run with a slightly slack chain for when I go motocross and it happened to come loose wrap around the rear sprocket and bend a few links :(.. Couldn't get the f'er free so the bike wouldn't roll lol

Oh damn! :shakeno:

Welcome! That's a nice looking DT you have there!

IF the chain came off on the road, you are really lucky it didn't come off while you were bouncing about in the mud. lol

Hopefully an easy job to fix!

Haha I don't mind coming off on the mud.. It's an easy fix I've ordered a new renthal front and rear sprocket with a chain.. The damage they did from dropping it off the truck tho isn't tho

ahh sorry, i meant that it was lucky the chain didn't bounce off the sprocket whilst on the muddy stuff.

What damage have they done mate? and will they be paying for it?

i'm guessing the bars are fucked?

Actually the bar survived.. Front headlight housing, front brake lever, right fairings, crushed expansion chamber, chunk out of the crankcase cover and the bleeder valve got sheared off the rear calliper

Oh my gawd! They'd better pay for it!

Welcome ,,better fit a small tool box/bag to the bike so the dip shits dont get the chance to wreck your bike over a small fix again.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online