Newbie seeking advice - Yamaha SR 125 SR (2002)

Tiggermich
This post is 3712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks,

Total newbie and had my first fall and smashed my headlight completely.

I've found this on ebay and just wondered if someone is able to confirm for me that I'm buying the correct headlight.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230903340499?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Think it is, but hoping somone can confim it please.

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The advert says CB 900 HALOGEN, so are you looking for a Honda headlight? or are you just buying this cos it looks like your one. You have a SR 125 and not sure if you can run Halogen headlights without the inverter fitted, so your best bet would to be ask at your local Yammie dealer and see what they say before you fork out the cash for this one. My advice anyway others may know different.

• Like 1

Welcome tiggermich, i had an SR125 for a short while (1983 with drum brakes) as a little bit of a project (see 'Project Mong' in the projects section) and there are a few other members with SR125s so theres plenty of knowledge on tap here!.

As for your headlight, speak to Joe at JD Breakers on 01792580880 and see if he can help you out, i use him for most of my parts and he's always helpfull,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online