Tapatalk

DirtyDT
This post is 3738 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes, error message:

Cannot connect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk HD or the installed Tapatalk HD plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

Followed by:

System message

Tapatalk hook was disabled in this forum.

Cheers Bippo, similar messages to me. I will let Admin know. It has been quiet on here this morning so lack of the app may have been frustrating to many who tried to pop in for a sneeky look while at work.

• Admin

Hiya, sorry about that, it all went wrong with a security upgrade. In fact it was a disaster, it crashed the whole forum when I uninstalled it.

Anyway, we're now running the latest version and it's running fine on my phone. BUT you may need to remove the forum from Tapatalk and re-add it, no idea why but if you're still having difficulties please try that.

Cheers

Never used tapatalk. Seems far to high tech for my small brain. Think I'll continue to use the old school way of just logging in via Google ha ha.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online