The new 2014 MT-07 looks pretty sexy!

j0hn
This post is 3767 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just the normal one would suit me, and in that black. very sexy

They had a matt one in the shop when i brought the FZ. Very nice but the price compared to the FZ meant I took it off my list.

Not sure who they are targetting with these bikes

Me for one. Muscle bike looks over race rep is my kind of style.
  • Like 1

Nakeds are targeted at the hard man hells angels types haha. I prefer faired machines, although I get nakeds they just look to raw. Faired machines are much sexier.

I dunno. These modern "street/naked" bikes look too agressive, too angular.

Heh, I love the aggressive angular look, probably the child in me.

Grouch, not sure if all naked bikes can be classed as being a target for hells angels nowadays tbh. There seems to be a variety of naked bikes that target a number of different groups. Even though I've not been on a faired/sport bike, I just love the upright position. I've just heard that it's easier on your back.

at my age it's sit up and beg only,,

but i could just sit and look at any of them all day long from an arm chair.

• Like 1

Tbh I wouldn't turn either down - the 07 looks like a more comfortable ride though. Both on my wish list - but then again so are Anna Silk and Holly Valance and that's not happening either - except from the comfort of my arm chair!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online