Greetings from Australia!

sloth_boy
This post is 3808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, my name's Reg and I come from Melbourne Australia.

I've just been reinspired to start working on my bike again (I've been slowly restoring it over the past year and a half) and I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum as from what I can see there are some very experienced Yamaha enthusiasts here!

My bike is a 1969 L2G 100cc and after a search on this forum there doesn't seem to be a single thread that mentions this particular model...

Anyway, I look forward to having some good Yamaha-related discussions (and maybe off topic) with you all.

Cheerio!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome aboard! I reckon I dragged home one a L2 a few months ago (buried in a barn possibly spent some time in a creek) any ideas what the G stands for? I'll get a pic of it tonight when I get home I got no information on them at all.

:wavey: welcome to the YOC!

Welcome to the club, I am new as well.. where are you in Melbourne, I have been there a few times as my girlfriend has relations there( Croydon hills, Montrose) plus another one in Albury/Wodonga

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online