Greetings

dunraffin
This post is 3814 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I should have done this last week when I became a member, but at 65yrs old the brain has all sorts of issues (lol). I have been riding bikes for quite a few years, legally since 1970/71 this was a Honda CD175cc which at the time you were allowed to ride on a prov licence. On passing my test I took on the might of a RD 400 what a buzz, then went on to do my Instructors course and gradually rose to the dizzy heights of riding Honda Gold Wings 1200 then the 1500. Which as you get older the heavier they become and had to give up due to not being able to hold it on a slope. Now I am trying to do a rebuild on a 535 Virago which had been fired.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi dunraffin" fare jump from the CD [ my they were ugly] to the RD400,,, seen you post on the virago. good to see you"re still biking,,, :jossun:

:welcome:

:wavey: hello and welcome!