Yamaha RS200 worth keeping

yasminrs200
This post is 3867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

bought the single seat version a while back now, with less than 3000 miles on clock... keeping it in storage at the mo as shes in perect condition almost everything original. just wondering if people think these are going to be recognised at any point and gain in value. in my opion shes worth much more than i bought her for and the most ive seen one sell for £800.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi yas " :welcome: if its original" yeh keep it safe ,and dont restore, as unrestoerd [ good nick] is worth more than restored models,,,

somone will relive there youth an lust after it,,, :yeah:

Best do an introduction in members section ,,, keep the wolves happy,,,, :rolleyes:

Hi, Go to "new members section" on front page and just say a few things about yourself, no phone numbers or email addresses as this lot will be after you!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Deffo a keeper my bro had one when he was younger never shuts up about it when he's had a few beer's

I know he'd love another and I'm sure there's a lot more out there the same,

now get that intro done or everyone will have a go at me for answering you without one :spin2: co's i'm one of the grumpy's

who give out the stick usually!!!

there has to be loads out there you just never hear about them and i had never heard or seen one before i got mine, i want to take it out more im just scared ill break her or crash, plus the lack of a full liscence doesnt help, sorting that right out asap though. but i want to show her off at bike meets. there are loads in my area.

I would keep it.

A classic that you can ride in moden traffic

Low miles - if you have the history to prove it

Original condition

All bonuses.

They may not be a very high value now but you can get to enjoy riding it whilst the value rises. Lots of 2 stroke lovers on this forum by the way.

The bike shows are a great idea. Folks love to see the classics in such great shape. That's been my experience with my little bike anyway. Plus she's a kick to ride! :thumb:

• Like 1

I used to have the RS200 with the single seat, you had the option of either the top box or a rear seat pad, both came with it or just leave it as a single seat with rear rack.

Mine was dark red, it was a nice little bike at the time and the top box was useful as it was my daily ride to work.

Have you any pictures of it?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online