MikeyS
This post is 3913 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

New here, managed to miss this section at first attempt and upset someone by directly asking a question. Slapped wrist.

Anyway, had Yamaha bikes since early 80's and still got some of them amongst others. Now my kids have joined in too....

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Mike welcome to YOC, so you've passed the first test bye not spitting your dummy out and becoming a one hit wonder

well done to you, enjoy the forum mate! there a great bunch on here and lot of good info too.

:welcome:

Welcome Mike,

Better late then never with the finding of new members section ha ha. Enjoy the forum.

Hi Mike I wasn't offended just we get one hit wonders who can't even be bothered to say thanks,I just responded befor one of the other member's did and would have said the same thing,and most members can't be bother to help one hiters.Lots of great help here,as well as stupid/funny stuff good bunch of folks, glad you desided to hang around.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online