DT 125 r 2007 wheels&tyres

pat shine
This post is 3936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, would like to put full road tyres on sons bike, at the moment standart spoked wheels, and knobbley tyres 80/90-21 front 110/80-18 rear would like to also use smaller wheels, like super moto. are der any alloy wheel i can buy second hand, from other bikes that would fit. with out any major hassles. thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I haven't checked all the part numbers, but I think you can do a straight swap with the wheels from the 'X' version. I know that the discs are the same size.

The forks on the 'R' are slightly longer but that's the only difference.

Hope this helps!

or you could just fit someroad biased tyres to the existing wheels (avon distanza?)

Aye, that's what I would do if I was gona do it,,,,,,, much cheeper,,,,,,less hassel,,,,,,, and ya can always throw on the dirt tyres again if needed

Thank you for the help,over here, 21x18 no choice in tyres. all look like knobbleys, prob great for the local roads.will be the sons first road bike, has raced 65cc dirt,

am kinda looking for road thread, posss smaller wheels easier for him, to balance the bike, at the moment on one toe, holding the bike up.

question 2 wheels, what part Donegal, us Killybegs

cheers Shiner

well , plan B now needed.

phoned for insurance for the bike 2 day,just in case

5,000 euro, its a 15 hp bike.

so bike will be for sale.

got a list of 125s he can drive

,xl125

.xt125

.tw trail

.yam yvr125

cbf

and a fue more.

thanks for all the help.

well , plan B now needed.

phoned for insurance for the bike 2 day,just in case

5,000 euro, its a 15 hp bike.

so bike will be for sale.

got a list of 125s he can drive

,xl125

.xt125

.tw trail

.yam yvr125

cbf

and a fue more.

thanks for all the help.

Sweet geasus,,,,,5000 grand,,,,that couldn't be right,,,,,, them cunts are takin the piss,,,,, did ya ring them all. (theres not many) think they just try any aul number to see will ya pay them. Ring them back and eat them !!!

Ya can lower the bike by changing the dog-bones under the swingarm.

Ya can get them Avon Distanzia tyres in the north

They look like this

31816.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online