hello

mozzy
This post is 6704 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello people i have not forgot you just very busy working seven days trying to subsidise stacey who decided she would quit her job 6 weeks ago.

fucking women.

hows my mate pete i have not heard from him for a long time.

and how is everyone else......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HiYa Mozz! ;)

Good to see you're still alive & kicking mate ;)

Life's gotta be a bitch when you have to work 7 days a week & be stuck in a cage to boot! :rolleyes:

My workload is starting to pick up as well.....

plus I've been riding the XT in some pretty chilly temps lately.....down around 0c for the past week :blink:

Pete seems to be enjoying his new life in Spain though.....looks like there's some killer terrain there for riding B)

get lost mozzy :P get the bitch told :lol: i'm good thanks, got rid of the vfr and got a mint(minty mint!) slabside gsxr750 B) a bike i've always wanted! even though there's no excuse for it :unsure: picked it up tuesday.250 mile ride in the freezing cold! anyways, hope yer well mate ;)

normal_gsxr1.jpg

NEWSFLASH!!!

Big butch scottish guy comes out and admits to been GAY :o

Big butch bristolian guy comes out and washes the dishes :o

There is REALLY no EXCUSE for it ;)

BTW Mozz, Pete now lives in Spainland

when did he move to spain then he never said the old bugger.

does he still come on here much then.

nice bike there bitch i mean lc

im still driving the fiesta i gave the dragster to my stepdad i could not stand the constant whine from the auto.

the fiesta is a 1995 pooey 1.8 diesel but fuck its reliable and gives me about 55mpg so im happyish with it for the time being but still wanting another bike......right after i get me a 1600e orion sad i know but they are as addictive as a 2 wheeler.

anyway im still doing mobile security for group4securicor and hating all the trainees i keep getting lumbered with they are all in there 50s-60s and basically useless and braindead but its worth doing for the excellent wage im getting at the moment

see you all soon dont miss me to much

It's true Moz.....I'm in Spain! B)

And this Winter weather is killing me! :lol:

i love this winter weather i get ratty when its to hot.

thats the reason many of you pointed out that i had a dtr all winter then got a car in the summer :lol::blink:

Thought you had fallen off the planet :D

i did but climbed back up cause the thought of not speaking to you again was fooking killing me

who are you :D

hey Mozzy! glad to hear from you again wondered where you had gone. sucks about you having no bike, but the fiesta was a good investment for the time being i suppose ;) lots of cheap yam tzr's on ebay though, mostly 125's and 250's though.

havent seen eddyirish recently either, not that im missing him!! but did enjoy watching him get terrorised by mozzy and the rest!

ahh yeah but it was a wnid up because that was not the real eddieirish it was a wind up scam between me and a few others on here know about it although i never knew that at first :D but it raised everyones spirits a bit :P

Thought you had fallen off the planet :D

i just realised who you are lol the guy in portishead.

im up ther most nights at co-op on wyndham away when the alarms go off :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online