Howdy!

AndyA
This post is 3950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

I'm Andy, 36 from Wigan, UK I've had bikes for the main part since i was 17 (oh yeah now I feel old). I've always had sports bikes, from my RD125, RGV250, CBR400, GSXR600 etc... but with traffic on roads these days and be generally not nailing it everywhere and, I admit, watching too much American Chopper and Sons of Anarchy I bought myself, or really the wife bought me (oh yeah she's a keeper!) a 950 midnight star. I really am loving this bike although keeping it off the pegs round corners is still a work in progress! I looked around for some extra info and came across this site I took and look round, looks like its inhabited by a good set of folks :jossun:

Cheers,

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:wavey: Hi Andy. Welcome to the YOC!

Wotcha chap!!

The Star range is a good'un and a popular choice for many riders here (650 Dragstar, myself) so you'll find plenty of interest!

:welcome:

Welcome Andy, nice looking bike you got there!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online