hi all

This post is 3965 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick hello, just bought a XVS 125 dragstar, Been around bikes all my life but stopped riding bout 15 years ago so just getting the feel again ( mid life crisis? maybe) now 50 so should know better. Hope to get loads of info and help out where I can, Cheers,

Gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome gary" join the club :jossun: , were all back on bikes after a break,,,

Hi blackhat and thanks for the welcome. I bought a Vespa 50 about a month ago to go on the back of a motorhome, had a ride around on it and then realised just how much I have missed 2 wheels. Cant wait to pick up the dragstar so I can get over 30mph :hyper::hyper:

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum.

I don't think that you have chosen the best of profile names. :icon_lol:

Hi Guys, cheers for the welcome, Mike, the reason I use that name is that I had a BMW 328 about 4 years ago and used it then for the BMW club, since then I use it for everything so I can remember it, when you get to my age the memory needs as little confusion as possible.

I had realised that Gary, but one of the biggest gripes against cage drivers is bmw owners.

btw do you know what BMW stands for?

Big motherf%cking w#nker!! just a guess

Incorrect Tommy. :lol:

it stands for many things, maybe best not to repeat them though, In my day we all feared the Volvo driver. In fairness though, the tossers have seemed to have given up driving BMWs and now drive Audis, as someone who drives over 1000 miles a week I see all sorts of idiots but Audi drivers are now top of the list.

I had realised that Gary, but one of the biggest gripes against cage drivers is bmw owners.

btw do you know what BMW stands for?

Big motherf%cking w#nker!! just a guess

Incorrect Tommy. :lol:

I'm sure you'll find that is correct at least 98% of the time :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online