Been ogling on ebay again!

finnerz89
This post is 3999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So as per usual I spent most of my shift at work looking at bikes and stumbled across this!

What do you lot think?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261218290852

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

like the look but it is a lot of money for an old bike, don't know how collectable these are though - the thing about old bikes, as I have found to my cost, is that the rubber type conponents in the swing arm for example, and elsewhere of course. tend to get hard with age and disintegrate so sometimes you find yourself having to search old parts out that are difficult, and expensive, to find - notice the lube mechanism isn't operating, so I suppose that means putting ready mix in the tank?

Great noise old two strokes if you like that sort of thing and don't mind a bit of smoke.

I may be missing something here but how can it be taxed and tested if it's not registered?

The listing says 'needs registering'.

I may be missing something here but how can it be taxed and tested if it's not registered?

The listing says 'needs registering'.

Yeah I noticed that, sounds a bit fishy to me!