Roughleys toy run 9th December

drewpy
This post is 4157 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have the day off booked and approved so i am there, red noisey kwak z750 flat traker thingy.

hey, Beef, how's the xs doing?

not had my tracker on the road since I was going to go down to the shop :eusa_doh:

MOT run out now and modding the intakes as original intake rubber gone hard and slips off the DOHC carbs!

xs still in bits. done a load of cleaning of bits and pieces. finding various parts has been a bit of a swine. and time is at a premimum aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I'm down at my parents so won't be going. Have a great time though if you are!!

great ride out and nice to meet airhead and Beef today.

weather got a bit nippy near then end but I recon there were 200 bikes there in the end. Andy says that the Police are prosecuting organisers of toy runs etc and he got a £1k fine and 6 points for holding up the traffic last year, but got to appeal and overturn it.

might be the end of these things. the losers are the kids we're helping.

was good to me you guys today, was a decent run out.

oh and my kwak died on way home. had to get recovered.

the battery is dead and not charging. had a look around and found a couple of wires have been rubbing on the chain and are now cut through.....

more garage time ahead

It never ends Beef.

I should have brought some horseradish sauce for the beef sandwich :D

got the bike running today, carbs were full of crap, looks like what ever a fine powder, possibly what was used to seal inside of the tank, will be fitting an in line fuel filter tomorrow, also found a dodgy connect of ht lead to coil, fixed that aswell and the bike is running well. need a new gasket for the carb float bowl aswell...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online