TDM 850 Handguards

This post is 4235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Airhead but these guards are exclusive to the V-Strom. There's quite few sets available but I'm loathe to spend 10 to 15% of the bikes value on new hand guards! Maybe some old milk cartons with the side cut-out might do??????

What about these.

Item number 261100022133 sorry i cant guve you a link but i'm on my phone.

Not bad for 20 notes........

Here's the link, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261100022133?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D261100022133%26_rdc%3D1

Thanks Airhead but these guards are exclusive to the V-Strom. There's quite few sets available but I'm loathe to spend 10 to 15% of the bikes value on new hand guards! Maybe some old milk cartons with the side cut-out might do??????

Tell ya what, you might think the V-Stroms are expensive, but these Ducati Hypermoto ones are probably not far off your bikes value right now, goo on google 'em, dare ya, but make sure yer sat down when ya do.

ducatihypermotardmirrorg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry cant help you with makes. But I picked up a set of ,fit everything, guards from my local bike shop (v ten bikes) for £30. They did the job for me and kept the icy wind blast down. Recommended. I had them fitted to a bandit.

Guess it depends on what your budget is like :eusa_think:

These are kind of a cool idea.....0000_Kolpin_Handguards_with_Mirror_Black.jpg ......

even IF they are for a Polaris snowmobile :unsure:

Rookie error No.1, do not visit a motorbike shop under any circumstances, ever! I made this mistake on Saturday morning and came away with Acerbis handguards for a gazillion quid, yes they fitted straight away and yes, they look pretty good. Only tiny wee problemo being the twist grip doesn't freely whizz back of it's own accord like it used to...it still returns but not quite so quickly. Further investigations required once I've sussed out the seized rear calliper....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online