ACF50

Grouch
This post is 4213 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers, I'm going to get an artists paintbrush as well to reach those awkward places. It says that a little bit goes a long way, is it really that good you only need a rreally small amount?

Be mean with it, spread it around with a brush, if yuo just spray it on liberally you will see most of it on the floor in about 10 minutes, for awkward places spray a little into the lid and paint it on

Be mean with it, spread it around with a brush, if yuo just spray it on liberally you will see most of it on the floor in about 10 minutes, for awkward places spray a little into the lid and paint it on

I think I will use that method on the whole bike. I'll just buy a few different size brushes.

Soft microfiber cloth is great for spreading it on large panels etc

I just spray some in the lid and use a standard 1/2" paintbrush to brush it on, a little goes a long way.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to applying my ACF-50 and straight away I realised how little I needed! It cost me £13 and it will last me for many years. Definitely a must have!

I've bought some of this and will be putting it on my bike once it has had a good clean.

I'm going to ask a silly question now... I know it shouldn't go anywhere near the brakes so that's cool. But is there anywhere else you should avoid? What about the chain?

I swear to God I feel like an absolute tool asking these questions! It shows how little I know...

I put it everywhere including my chain. Everything metal got coated in it, apart from the braking systems. I think it also will act as a lubricant for the chain. (I may be wrong).

• 2 weeks later...

Glorious weather today, so I've cleaned my bike and put some of this on, which has instantly made me feel better about winter.

My bike is looking shiiiiiny! Off out to play shortly. ;-)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online